The Ladybird Book of Mindfulness
by Jason Hazeley, Joel Morris
This delightful book is the latest in the series of Ladybird books which have been specially planned to help grown-ups with the world about them.
The large clear script, the careful choice of words, the frequent repetition and the thoughtful matching of text with pictures all enable grown-ups to think they have taught themselves to cope. The subject of the book will greatly appeal to grown-ups.
The eight books in the series feature original Ladybird artwork alongside brilliantly funny, brand new text. The other books in the series are:
– The Ladybird Book of Dating
– The Ladybird Book of Sheds
– The Ladybird Book of The Hipster
– The Ladybird Book of the Mid-Life Crisis
– The Ladybird Book of the Hangover
– How it Works: The Husband
– How it Works: The Wife